Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

School library bag

Daughter #2 started school this year and this time around, the kinder children missed out on a school library bag.  So, with puppy dog eyes and a pleading face, I was asked to make an owl library bag, instead of just using a supermarket recycling bag. As luck would have it, I did have some left-over owl border fabric that I had used for a previous dress.  Seems like it was destined to happen as requested.  :-)

All made from my fabric stash, awesome!!  Bag is lined with blue drill, outer is quilting cotton. Extras were a few ow motifs I had in my sewing box and some blue 1" strapping.

Ta dah! The finished product!

On the overhanging flap, I placed three owl motifs.


Front of bag

Front of bag, flap opened

Back of bag



0 comments:

Post a Comment